Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Defying the odds-SLJ

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.
On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.

So if I had a chance of interviewing Lebron James I would have these questions ready.
1) how did you learn to play basketball.
2) Is there other things you wanted to be other than basket ball.
3)who inspired you to play basketball.
4) how do you feel when you win a game or lose 
5) When did you start playing 

4 comments:

  1. Hey lillian!

    It's me Toe'umu, I love how you've done some great interesting questions. Good job! This reminds me of when we did something similar to this in room 3 last year. Maybe next time you could add in some images, but other than that. Great work Lillian!

    Have a lovely day Lilly,
    Toe'umu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillian!

    It's me Gladys, I really loved how you came up with 5 specific and easy to answer questions. This reminds me of when I was interviewing every person in my class last year.

    I also agree with Toe'umu about the images, but great news is that at least you tried and also had a very good start to your work.

    Keep it up LILLIAN!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on my work and also thx for the advice.

      Delete
  3. Good Afternoon Lillian,

    I hope you’re enjoying your Thursday, aren’t you glad the sun is finally out and it's really starting to feel like summer! Kei te pai on an awesome blog post about the questions you would ask LeBron James

    I really like that you have chosen questions that will make LeBron James really think about his answers as some of the things you are asking him are quite deep and intellectual questions, so ka pai keep up the hard work.

    If I were to ask questions to one of these basketball players I would ask them who their biggest role model in their lives is. Do you watch basketball very often? If so, which team is your favourite and who is your favourite player?

    Blog ya later Lillian
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.