Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Rugby Superstars-SLJ

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.
So hey ladies and gentleman today I will be telling you what superpowers i would want and why.
1. Speed ! WHY? because like if your in a hurry you wont be worried because your gonna be quick or if someone is trying to kill you will weapons you'll be quick. 
2. Time! Why? The reason why i picked time is that i could time travel back and forward to fix some stuff i didn't knew about and make it better.
3.Mind reading ! Why? I think i will know all of their plans and what their thinking so its easy for me to stay alive.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Lillian,

    Kei te pai on an awesome post about the 3 superpowers you would want to have if you were a superhero! I really enjoyed reading about the powers you have chosen and why you would want to have those particular powers.

    I like the 3 superpowers you have chosen, especially that you have chosen tim as a superpower. I think that it would be so fun to time travel, how fun would that be?! If I could choose any power I would definitely choose the power of invisibility.

    Now that you have your powers, what would your superhero name be? Let me know when you have chosen!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer!
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.