Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Playing Favourites-SLJ

  For this activity, create a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite things to do and take a photo of yourself doing each of these things.
On your blog post both your list and your photos of your favourite things.

hey viewers, its me Lillian today I will be completing this task
1. So the one thing I do is watch horrors with my family because that's my kind of favorite movies.
2. The second thing i like to do is go outside and play on the trampoline .
3. When I'm bored i watch Tik Tok videos on my Chromebook.
4. So when I have spare time and have nothing to talk about I just go on chat with my friend(s).
5. So the last thing i do is i go on my phone and do TIK TOK which is the best and can be boring.
 So thank you so much for coming on my blog and I'll blog later bye :)

1 comment:


  1. Tēnā koe Lillian, how is your summer going? What have you been up to?

    Thanks for doing week two, day one, activity one! I really enjoyed reading what some of your favourite things to do are and the photos you’ve added are great. What is Tik Tok? I have heard of it but have no idea what it is!

    I used to always love going on the trampoline too, and then I got older and my parents got rid of it, but now whenever I babysit and they have a trampoline, I love going on it :) It’s fun and a great form of exercise! Have you ever ever been to Jump?

    I really enjoy listening to music, being outside amongst nature, dancing, and hanging out with my friends and whānau.

    Have a groovy day and I hope to see more of you posting over the next couple of days.

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.