Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Influencers- SLJ

For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?
On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to create.

Hey bloggers its me Lillian ,

And today I will be doing a task from today's activity , and so if i had a chance to make my own channel I would post vlogs about what I'm doing and where I'm going . I would mostly want to post challenges that I would do with my Family and Friends. When an special event is happening i would obviously share what happening with YouTube . So yea that is what i would post about if i had a Youtube Channel . Blog ya Later!

2 comments:

  1. Fakaalofa atu Lillian, I hope you’re having a fantastic day! What are you up to today?

    Thanks for your post about your Youtube channel - I think that would be a really cool channel! What kind of special events would you post about? And would it be videos of the events as well as you talking?

    I think if I made a Youtube channel, it would be about nature and travelling! Or maybe nutrition and health and wellbeing.

    Thanks for sharing, Lillian (p.s my great-grandmother was called Lillian and one day when I have a baby I want to call her Lillian! It’s such a beautiful name).

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i will subscribe if u make 1 😂

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.