Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Mass Migration - summer learning journey

Activities :For this activity, let’s imagine that Donald Trump called you up and asked for your opinion on this controversial issue.
On your blog, please tell us what you think about his plan to build a wall between the USA and Mexico. Is it a good idea or a bad idea? Why do you think so?
I think this wall that Donald trump is doing I disagree with because building a wall between mexico and the united stated it just feels wrong because its just so sad because the people in mexico is struggling and trying to find a job and not knowing where to go and Donald trump has a *brilliant idea*  to build a wall. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lillian

    I am Paola from Waikowhai Primary School. I think this is a great blog post! I really liked how you described how sad it is to build a wall between two countries, and I do understand that some people have nothing to do with the building wall plan, I totally disagree as well. I think next time you should put more detail in your blog post. Otherwise, great blog post!

    Here is my link if you want to visit my blog
    https://wpspaoc.blogspot.com/

    From Pao :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poala its Lillian here i just want to say thank you so much for commenting on my work and thank you for telling me what you agree with me or not and yes i will put more detail in my work

      From Lillian :)

      Delete
  2. Good job on your work lilly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lillian!
    Great work! And i totally agree with you.
    I also wrote that down on my work.
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.