Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Make your own pepeha-summer learning journey

For this activity, we would like to create your own pepeha. You can write the pepeha in any language that you wish. If you need some help, please visit this pepeha website or use this template.
I have used to website to create my pepeha. If you have trouble reading it, please click on it and enlarge it.
On your blog, post a copy of your pepeha. 
So after some time i finally finished doing my pepeha. What do you think ?


1 comment:

  1. Hey lillian.
    Its me Gladys, I was just checking out your blog and then I saw this creative and thoughtful peice of work. I really enjoyed reading it and it also gave me a lot of information for making my pepeha!

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.